Lifestyle Blogs


Someone asked:

“There’s a friend of mine whose hubby doesn’t like family planning, and he neither uses condoms nor withdraw, imagine.”

What would you advise the woman to do?

We got a few helpful answers.


Sterilize herself….tubal ligation


She should get a non-hormonal IUD. It is very effective and very affordable. It does not interfere with her normal cycle at all.


If she’s bothered about having a herd of children uncared for, she needs to go for one of the family planning options available for women.
If she is as unperturbed as the husband, they can go ahead and have as many as possible.

What advice do you have for the woman and her husband?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s