I shared a few tweets with some of the lessons I have learned so far as an engineer and while running a community for professionals.
I’ll like to recommend an ebook that’ll help with your marketing.
WhatsApp Sales Magnet by Precious Onyedika
There is also a free Marketing EBook that comes with the offer.
The two books cost 2500 Naira only. They are highly recommended.
Order your copy here
Here are what you will learn in this program that will aid your quick success as an affiliate marketer
✅ Authority Marketing
✅ Sales Funnel
✅ Landing Page Creation
✅ Facebook And Instagram Ads Mastery
✅ Traffic Generation
PRICE: 5500 Naira
Recently, Don Jazzy, Nigeria’s leading record producer and founder of Mavin Records, launched his brand of burger called Jazzy’s Burger.
When Don Jazzy revealed that he was entering the food industry in November, his fans were thrilled. He said ‘’all you have to do is to download the app and place a burger order in advance’’. Burgers on the app cost as low as N8,500 and as high as N12,000.
When Technext reviewed the app, they had this to say “But in terms of competition in the marketplace, the founder, Don Jazzy, is a superstar and this might play a pivotal role in promoting his business in the marketplace.”
Don Jazzy has 14.3 million followers on Instagram alone. When he announced the app, orders rolled into the app in their numbers.
The world’s richest man, Elon Musk, launched a perfume called “Burnt Hair” and it sold 10,000 bottles to earn a million dollars in just a few hours. Elon Musk has 121 million followers on Twitter.
I want you to know these…
- Growing a social media audience can have several benefits. For one, having a larger audience can help increase the visibility and reach of your content, potentially leading to more engagement and interactions with your followers. This can be especially beneficial for businesses and organizations, as a larger audience can translate into more potential customers or supporters.
- Growing your social media audience can help you build a stronger sense of community around your brand or message. This can lead to increased loyalty and support from your followers, as well as potentially providing valuable feedback and insights that can help you improve and evolve your content.
- Having a large social media audience can also provide more opportunities for collaborations and partnerships with other creators or brands. This can help you expand your reach even further and potentially open up new opportunities for growth and success.
Order your copy of HOW TO GROW A SOCIAL MEDIA AUDIENCE THAT MAKES MONEY FOR YOU
This video study program helps you to prepare for your ielts exam to make sure you get at least 7.0 out of 9.0 when next you want to write the exam using a preparation study formula that has worked for many students who has gone through the program.
Plastic is a common material used in manufacturing today; however, plastic waste is creating a major environmental issue. Most plastic waste ends up in landfills or the ocean, where plastic waste eventually breaks down into toxic chemicals. Some communities have started to make money recycling discarded plastic into useful goods. Plastic bricks are one such product that can be recycled and repurposed. Plastic bricks are made from recycled plastic and are much stronger than concrete bricks. Excess plastic can be easily recycled into new plastic bricks- making them ideal for the environment. Plastic bricks have a long lifespan compared to virgin plastic; some types of recycled plastic bricks can last for decades instead of months. Because of this, recycled plastic bricks are much greener and cheaper than virgin products.
Various projects make money recycling used plastic materials into new products. Examples of these products include cars, clothing and building materials such as plastics and bamboo. A business can increase profits by selling plastic bricks instead of virgin ones. Many business owners can make extra money by reselling used plastic bricks to manufacturers. These manufacturers can then use the recycled bricks to produce new products. Different brick colors and sizes are available for businesses to resell. Manufacturers can also buy used plastic bricks to produce new goods to reduce costs. Either way, businesses can make extra money from recycled plastic bricks.
There’s also the environmental aspect: it’s easy to recycle used plastic bricks back into usable material. Recycled material is much more valuable as a fuel source than garbage- which makes this project environmentally friendly in many ways. In some parts of the United States, people burn old concrete and brick materials to generate heat and electricity. his practice is known as coking and is an excellent source of renewable energy. Other countries have adopted similar practices from eco-friendly orchardists who burn apples before producing cider vinegar. Both the burning process and the resulting cider vinegar produce important CO2 reductions for those nations’ climate regimes.
Order your copy of Be A Millionaire (Turn Waste Plastic Into Super- Bricks)
I was called to speak over the radio for 45 minutes right from the comfort of my home. I was plugged on air via the station’s console.
The OAP was intrigued by a post I’d made concerning pastors making money from their knowledge resources, instead of banking on tithes and offerings to survive.
When I was done, I got a barrage of messages from pastors asking for help. It was touching to see them ask me to help them earn from their brains.
That’s why I created CYOC.
It’s Create Your Online Course.
Target/Objective: Help you make you $1000 and more.
In 9 modules, you’ll learn…
– What’s In You Others Need.
– Why People Will Pay You.
– How To Kill Demons In You.
– Structure & Delivery.
– Simple Hosting For Courses.
– How To Sell Your Course.
– Benefits of Your Own Online Course.
By the time you’re done, you’d have learnt how to create your own online course and make money from it.
I get exhausted when I get emails from people who send me excel workbooks to help them solve simple problems yet these individuals have not taken any step to improve their Excel skills. I can understand that most Excel Onsite training are usually 3 – 5 days and is beyond the budget of many people who are interested in improving their skills. Others have busy schedules which I quite understand. No matter the challenges you face, you are very lucky reading this information because I have a solution to your challenges in MS Excel.
Are you a GRADUATE in Finance, Marketing, Business Management, etc., Excel is a must for YOU.
I have been part of interview panels for NYSC members who are looking for jobs yet, many of them LACK basic Office Productivity skills. There is no free money anywhere; corporate organizations are looking for people to solve corporate problems and be rewarded for providing solutions and not people to pay salaries.
MS Excel has a lot of functionalities but many people do not even use up to 5%.
I have personally built many applications in Excel in the Corporate World – Applications from a simple Calculator, StopWatch Timer to using Excel to build an Accounting Program.
You may have attended 3 – day crash Excel programs, collect certificates, eat lunch and after some months, you forget what you have learnt – Let me be frank with you – You can’t learn Excel in 6 months, let alone 3-days. Or how many people would be patient like me that read 1,200 – pages Excel books over 3 months in 2006 when I was not preparing for an Excel Exam?
If 3-days cannot make you an Excel Expert, then my Virtual Advanced Excel Class is the only solution to this problem.
With my Virtual Advanced Excel Class, you will be taken step-by-step from the rudiments of Excel to mastery in Excel Usage. This program is flexible to meet your schedule but the minimum time you can cover the entire 4 Modules is 30 days of consistent study and practice if you allocate each day to Excel. In fact, learning does not stop until you cover all the modules and are able to bring your knowledge to bear on problems you want to solve with Excel.
Order ADVANCED EXCEL TRAINING
Sell your book worldwide through Amazon. Get your payments into your account. Quick and easy ways to format your book description. Learn about the various requirements for your book.
Order Make Your Book Go Global
Write Bankable Business Plans Like A Pro
A Step -By- Step Virtual Training That will Make You Start Writing Business Plans Within One Week, Even If You have Never Written One Before.
- Do YOU want to start a business? You cannot run a successful business without a properly written business plan
- Do YOU need financing (debt or equity) for business expansion? No one will put money in your business without a properly written business plan.
- Do YOU want to earn extra income by helping individuals and corporate organizations scale up their businesses? You need to learn how to write a business plan
- Do YOU want to write a business plan and don’t know WHERE or HOW to start?
- Are YOU faced with writer’s block? Relax! You are blessed to come in contact with this information on my business plan writing video tutorials
What You Will Get When You Take Subscribe For This Course
- 29 Step by Step Video Tutorials, that will walk you through the business plan Writing Process
- 50 Customized Business Plan Design Templates in Microsoft Word
- 25 Pre-Designed PowerPoint Templates that will provide a guide to build your business plan presentations.
- Over 500 Pre-Designed PowerPoint infographics that will help you build awesome presentations.
- Customized MS Excel questionnaires that will guide you in developing your business plan content.
- Sample real business plans (identity removed) written by instructor for real businesses.
Why The Instructor Is Qualified To Train You
- Writing Business Plans and Building Financial Models for Projects Across Various Industries Since 2009
- Written Business Plans for Successful Funding Of Agric Projects Up To 4 billion Naira
- Built Financial Models for Project Outside Nigeria – School, FinTech, Etc.
- Reference Companies – NIRSAL, Wondo Technologies (Mauritius & Subsidiary In Nigeria, Etc.,)
Have you been looking for ways to make money from the comfort of your home with just your Smartphone and Internet connection?
Through this course you will learn 4 different internet businesses you can start from the comfort of your home with just your Smartphone.
The same businesses that thousands of Nigerians including myself are using to make a lot of money on a weekly and monthly basis.
In this course, I will be showing you everything you need to do to be making your first $100 to $1000 monthly as KDP Publisher.
What I will be explaining in this course are:
The course will be Value-Pack and Interactive… In the course, you will discover the secrets of making $$$ on Amazon… It will be presented via Texts, Videos, Images, Audio, and even live meetings in a Closed Private Group.
In this course here are what you would have access to, learn, and master.
- How to create and publish evergreen books that will keep selling and make you $50, $100, or $200 even more in a month with no hassle
- How to let an AI create your book for you, with this method, you can make as many as 5 books a day.
- How to open your Amazon KDP Account in less than 5 minutes the right way
- How to fill in your tax details
- How to open a correct dollars and pounds account without Hassle And Get Instant *$25 credited* into your Dollars Account (Most people don’t know about this)
- How to use Canva to design basic graphics of your book that make your book sell fast on Amazon
- Access to premium websites to get your content to make your book creation easy and faster
#1 Book Hub
Many people have great business ideas, but their major problem is money to start the business.
Some have businesses already but lack of more money to pump into the business for expansion is their problem. There are some also that have business but no money to diversify.
Today I’m going to share with us thirteen simple ways you can raise money to fund your business.
Not all ideas require a grant, bank loan or VC funds to get started.
Whether you’re funding the next hottest startup, a creative endeavor, or a cause-based organization, you’ll find how to raise the money inside this book that might just be perfect.
According to a recent study, over 80% of new businesses fail during the first year of operation. Lack of funding turns out to be one of the common reasons.
Money is the bloodline of any business.
The long painstaking yet exciting journey from the idea to revenue generating business needs a fuel called capital.
If you are looking to raise money for your startup? Here are top 13 best and simple way to get it.
Information marketing like the name implies is simply marketing or selling information in exchange for money.
Now let’s say you have an idea about how to pass a job interview.
There are many people outside looking for a way to pass their job interviews, and so the moment you package your idea in a form, such as Ebooks, video or Audio and then sell it off, many people would rush the products.
Now here’s why Information Marketing is a multi-million business model;
The revenue in the business is so huge that you can make between N200,000 to N500,000 within a month as long as you get your strategy right.
Let us put it this way – Everyday, five hundred thousand people are looking for information on how to lose weight.
If you have the useful information on how anyone can lose weight and package it in E-book, DVD, Audio, or other formats, these people are willing and ready to buy it from you at a reasonable price.
For instance, if you sell 200 copies of the information at N2,000 each in a month, you will make 2,000×200 =N200,000.
In just a Month.
Then imagine selling more than 200 copies;
That’s a whole lot of money for you.
Now here’s the sweetest part;
If you’re asking what if I can’t create a product??
Well you can still make millions of money by obtaining resell rights of already created products.
And you start marketing and making money from them.
A simple training on how to start receiving SALARY in Dollars from Amazon every month by simply uploading 11-20 paged Word Documents on Amazon Kindle…
The Best Parts are:
– You don’t have to create the document yourself
– You don’t have to pay any writer
1. Voice Typing
To use the voice typing feature on Google Docs, the first thing you need to do is to open a document and then click tools on the menu.
From the menu option, you can now choose voice typing from the drop down menu that appears.
Once you are ready to make use of the voice typing tool, simply click on the microphone icon and go ahead and speak.
You can punctuate by giving a command such as period, full stop or comma.
2. Transcribe Video Or Audio
You could also use this feature for transcribing any audio or video. How?All you just need to do is to simply play the video or audio to the voice to text.
What then happens is that as the the system picks up the audio it transcribes the audio into text then you can do any editing and your transcription is ready.
3. Offline Editing
While Google Doc is an online software it can also work offline. For example, if you want to edit a particular document you just need to activate the Chrome extension that makes it possible for you to work offline.
The name of the extension is Google doc offline chrome extension. Google doc offline extension tool works on Mac, windows and also Android devices.
4. Play with Additional Fonts
Google Docs allows you to play with additional fonts apart from the default 24 fonts available. Simply click on the font on the menu bar then you see the option of more fonts click on more fonts and you are good to go. The feature is only available on desktop.
5. Track/Restore Document Version History
You can track or restore document version history what he does need to do is to go to the menu click on file and search for version history in the drop-down.
Click on it and you’ll be able to restore a previous version either temporarily or permanently. This is a lifesaver because it helps you especially when the undo button no longer works.
Imagine losing very important documents. You can use version history to track changes made especially when there’s collaboration between two or more persons on a document.
6. Commenting And Tagging
When collaborating with someone else on a particular document, a time comes when you need to make comments. Instead of sending emails, you can comment on a specific part of a document where you want a change or an input made.
Google Docs allow you to target specific persons even when you have more than one or two collaborators so the person who is involved can see the comment. The person can read and click the resolve button if he or she is done.
7. Find And Replace Function
Is there a particular word you want to remove from a document that appears in multiple places? The find and replace tool will help us resolve this problem. To find a particular word or phrase in your document, use shortcut Ctrl + F on a Windows PC or Command + F on a Mac. Enter the word in the “Find in document” field.
To replace the found text, click on the three dots on the right side and select Find and Replace.
8. Dig Up A Definition
Not sure about a word’s meaning? Hit Ctrl-Shift-Y (or Cmd-Shift-Y) while your cursor’s on the word. Google Docs will give you a definition and show it to you on the right side of the screen
9. Create A PDF Version Using URL Trick.
Want to send someone a link to a PDF version of your document? Copy the full URL in your browser’s address bar while you’re editing the document, then change the “/edit” at the very end to “/export?format=pdf” (without the quotation marks). As long as people to whom you’re sending have access to the document, they’ll get a PDF of your work as soon as they open the link.
10. Landing Page.
You can turn a Google doc into a landing page. Very useful if you want to test an offer
Share if you find it useful.
What other useful tricks can you use Google doc to achieve?
Please share your thoughts here.
I shared one of the tweets in my Twitter thread (about an ex-colleague who asked another ex-colleague, whom he did not have a smooth working relationship with, for a LinkedIn recommendation) as my WhatsApp status and one of the chats I got is worth sharing as a blog post.
I used the caption in the picture below. The respondent gave her permission for me to share the chats and wishes to remain anonymous.
Hmmm. This is tough ooo. That’s why people must learn that aside meeting work deliverables, having good relationships is key.
As a manager, I am big on soft skills and relationships. Everything will pass away. It’s only relationships you can take along with you.
I spent my career chasing targets and deliverables. Now, I just want to treat people like human beings and celebrate people’s uniqueness.
I just believe EVERYONE has genius and I want people to believe it, see it and express it.
As a senior team lead, my boss says I am not tough enough. Before I used to feel bad when she said it but now that I know its my calling, I own it with my full chest.
I know my identity and accept my space But then she knows my style is effective and acknowledges it sometimes.
My first boss made me contemplate suicide and almost not marry my husband by speaking hurtful words to me. I don’t want that for anyone at all. All in the name of meeting targets and getting promotion.
Please share your thoughts on this post here.
Have you heard of the Choluteca Bridge? I hadn’t either, until not so long ago. It’s a 484-metre-long bridge over the river Choluteca in Honduras, in Central America. A region was notorious for storms and hurricanes.
So when they decided to build a new bridge over river Choluteca in 1996, they wanted to ensure it would withstand the extreme weather conditions. A Japanese firm was contracted, and they built a solid bridge, designed to withstand the powerful forces of nature. The new Choluteca bridge – a modern-day marvel of design and engineering was thrown open to the public in 1998. And as people drove from one side of the Choluteca river to the other, they couldn’t help but admire the new bridge. It was Choluteca’s pride and joy.
And in October that year, Hurricane Mitch hit Honduras. There was approximately 1 900mm of rain in four days – the equivalent of what they receive in six months. There was devastation all around. The river Choluteca swelled and flooded the entire region. 7000 people lost their lives. All the bridges in Honduras were destroyed. All, except one. The new Choluteca bridge remained unaffected.
But there was a problem. While the bridge was intact, the road leading to it and the road leaving it was swept away. Leaving no sign that there was once a road there. And that’s not all. The flooding forced the river Choluteca to change course. It created a new channel, and the river now flowed beside the bridge. Not under, but besides the bridge. So while the bridge was strong enough to survive the hurricane, it became a bridge over nothing. A bridge to nowhere.
It happened years ago. But the lesson from the Choluteca bridge is more relevant to us today than ever before. The world is changing in ways we may have never imagined. And the Choluteca Bridge is a terrific metaphor for what can happen to us – our careers, our businesses, our lives – as the world around us gets transformed. Adapt to change. Or else.
As you look at your career, think again before taking one more course that makes you even more of an expert in your area of specialization. That role, that expertise might soon become redundant. Before spending money on refurbishing your old office, pause. Thinking of opening more branches in every nook and corner of the country? Think again. Physical office spaces could soon be a thing of the past.
The challenge for us is that we get focused on creating the best solution to a given problem. We forget that the problem itself might change. We are all focusing on building the strongest, most sophisticated product or service. Without thinking of the possibility that the need could vanish. The market could change. We focus on the bridge. And ignore the possibility that the river underneath could change course. Think about that too. ‘Built to Last’ might have been a popular mantra. But ‘Build to Adapt’ could be the way to go.
You might want to add a picture of the Choluteca Bridge to the paintings that adorn the walls of your classrooms. We need to build a school that can adapt to change. The Theory of Evolution: Charles Darwin, in his studies, found that “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change”.
St. Peters School
You can share your thoughts here.
Are You A Hero Unaware?
Watch And Learn How To Move From Where You Are To Where You Should Be
Share your thoughts on the video here.
I’d like to share a few tips with young job-seekers out there.
I know you’re doing your best to get a job somewhere, anywhere, and I do hope that you find a placement soon.
In the meantime, you might want to consider these few ideas just in case they’re new to you:
- Open a LinkedIn account. I’ve seen people put up posts on Facebook and Twitter requesting for job opportunities but can tell you for a fact that you’re more than likely to get an offer or valuable referrals from LinkedIn than any other social media platform. There are statistics to back this up but I won’t bore you with that. Just Google it yourself and see.
- Garnish your LinkedIn profile with professional English language construction and not shorthand or elementary English. See it as a marketing profile which anybody can be drawn to at first glance.
- Send connection requests to people in your preferred field of work. And most importantly, target your requests at HR personnel – managers, directors and officers. These professionals have been shown to spend more time perusing LinkedIn than any other kind, though it’s advisable you send requests to other organizational top shots as well in other to boost your chances.
- Once your request has been accepted by a good number of highly-positioned individuals, put up a post stating your job request and if possible, attach a PROFESSIONAL picture of yourself. It’s like adding salt to taste. In the post, enumerate your qualifications, skill sets and preferred field (FMCG, NGO, Retail etc.) It’s important you make a concise post, otherwise, your connections might just scroll away from the epistle. The more likes, comments and shares you get on the post, the wider the reach. It’s how LinkedIn woks.
- At this point, people will start viewing your profile. Ensure you view the profile of people who have viewed yours. All of them. Note the highly-positioned individuals who are in your preferred field and send them punchy messages stating your willingness to work for them. No long messages, just appreciate the time they took to view your profile and tailor your short message along professional lines.
- Watch what happens from there.
I’m not saying this is the ice-breaker but trust me, it’s worked for a lot of people and I felt it won’t hurt to share this strategy with my friends.
Please, be mindful of what you post on LinkedIn too. It’s not a platform for subs, derogatory comments and slay mama/papa pictures. Keep it professional and build a good image for yourself.
On the side, continue to send your industry-specific CVs to the recruiters you come across on MyJobMag and HotNigerianJobs.
I hope you get lucky someway and somehow. But LinkedIn really works – in Nigeria. BIG TIME!
You can share your thoughts here.